"She Had Rose Bud Lips and a Baby on Her Hips"

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello!

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Elliot

Well,
I'm new to this whole blogging thing, I'm an old soul in many ways, and usually therefore am a step or two behind in technology. I don't always enjoy change and really think there's something to be said for a man (or woman in this case) with paper and pen. However, I recently started following a friend's blog and have thoroughly enjoyed all of the wonderful things you can do with a blog. I like the idea of an online diary of sorts, especially ones that can become like a scrapbook. Who has time to make the real kind anyway??

 I originally decided to start this blog for my boys, Riley (5 years old) and Raegan (2 years old). I wanted them to be able to have an archive of sorts to go back and read someday to get to know me a little better, remember their childhood and to hopefully learn a thing or two.  I'm not exactly sure what this will end up looking like, I have a few ideas in my head but I think it will mostly be as said before, a diary of sorts, a collection of my life, thoughts and lessons learned. I hope you enjoy.

Amy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment