"She Had Rose Bud Lips and a Baby on Her Hips"

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 21, 2012

A post in photos.
I'd love to share all about my weekend with you in words, but I'm afraid it wouldn't do it justice. I took some pictures with my iPhone along the way, it's inspired me to get back out my big, fancy camera again. I love taking pictures, and my three boys (including my dog) are the most wonderful subjects.

Sometimes the weather suits one's mood so well it's almost creepy. Like the weatherman in the sky took a peek inside your soul for the forecast of the day. Just a thought.

Here's some of my weekend, through my lenses' eye:


This was our view from the Parade Riley and I were in with our church. He passed out candy and I pulled a wagon of supplies. He loved it.

 This is a Giant Schnauzer
I wanted it bad!
 We headed to Bainbridge Island to end the day.
 There is so much for the eye to see there.
 This is the most beautifully stored garbage I've ever seen
I'm in love with whatever this plant is, I think it grows wild? It's amazing.

 Love the old English gate
We wanted to go to dinner here, but you had to be 21.
Sorry kiddos.
This was our view from kid-friendly dinner table.
 Our food was amazing! Riley can't believe it! :)




 LOVE.


 Beautiful colors
I always gawk at this gorgeous, historical coffee shop, next time I'll visit it!!


I just might have to frame this one <3

And finally, I got to come home to this sleeping baby.


That is all <3

1 comment:

  1. Your mystery plant is wisteria. It's a climbing vine that is also very leafy in the summer, if you didn't know. :-)

    ReplyDelete