"She Had Rose Bud Lips and a Baby on Her Hips"

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 25, 2012

I have begun to write something on here several times now and continued to hit 'delete.' There's so many thoughts running around in my brain that it's hard to translate them all. I need to clear my head. Ugh, writer's block. Yuck. Maybe once again some lyrics would say it better. I wish I could write like this:



Oh look at how she listens
She says nothing of what she thinks
She just goes stumbling through her memories
Staring out onto Grey St.
And she thinks...hey
How did I come to this place?
I dreamed myself thousand times around the world
But I can't get out of this place
There's an emptiness inside her
And she'd do anything to fill it in
But all the colors mix together
To grey, and it breaks her heart
 
 
 
That is all <3


No comments:

Post a Comment